Join genKC for our upcoming roundtable series, 2020 Vision, to discuss best practices and principles to elevate your career in the new year. Hear from twelve dynamic Kansas City leaders from a variety of industries as they share insight into the key growth strategies that position employees with a competitive advantage, and how young professionals can lay the groundwork for a successful future. Mark your calendars, bring your 2020 vision into focus.
Each of these Kansas City leaders will head up his/her own table. Young professionals will begin by sitting at a table that interests them and will have the chance to ask the table leader questions, start discussions, and/or seek professional development advice. The tables will then rotate so young professionals have the chance to connect with numerous leaders at the event.
- Eddie Whitley, Owner/President, Whitley Construction Company, LLC
- Kim Robinett, CEO, Trekk Design Group, LLC
- Emily Brockmeier, VP Client Experience & Education, American Century Investments
- Dr. Nathan Mauck, Professor, UMKC
- Angela Hurt, Founder and CEO, Veracity Consulting, Inc.
- Jessica Blubaugh, Director of WIN for KC, KC Sports Commission
- Andrew Dowis, CEO, Pro Athlete, Inc.
- Patty Corcoran, Growth Accelerator, Black & Veatch
- Michelle Jacobs, President & Co-Founder, Alight Analytics
- Kliff Kuehl, President and CEO, KCPT
- Dan Cranshaw, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Helen Jorski, SVP-Senior Relationship Manager, Bank of America