Adult Field Day
Adult Field Day is a throwback to grade school, but for adults! We've got all of your favorite games from relays to water games, and even some new ones too! Teams will earn points in each event to add up their total for the day.
Does your team have what it takes to be the Champs of the Field? Grab your team of 7-10 players (at least 3 must be female) and sign up to find out!
TEAM INFORMATION AND HOW IT WORKS
- Find your team and register
- Each co-ed team consists of 7-10 players – 3 must be female.
- Teams will compete head-to-head with other teams to determine the Champs of the Field.
- Events will require a different number of participants and all team members must participate in at least 2 events throughout the day.
- The team with the most points at the end of the day wins!
DAY OF INFO
- Check-In and warmups begin at 11:00 am
- All players must check in!
- Come early for warmup stretches and music!
- Games begin at 12:00 pm
- There will be a 1 hour lunch break midway through the games so you can relax and refuel!
- Teams will compete in 6 different events throughout the day!
- $300 - Early Field Day Team – April 1 – April 17
- $350 - Field Day Team – April 18 – May 8
- $400 - Last-Minute Field Day Team – May 9 - May 18
- $20 - Spectator - Cheer on your favorite team from the sidelines
- NOTE: Registration ends May 18 at 12:00 pm