Do you want to be a better leader?
Do you want to inspire others to get more impact?
Every human interaction requires perspective.
In this course, you will get a big dose of leadership perspective.
- You will learn to understand yourself and others to get more impact.
- You will learn critical skills that increase your power of influence.
- You will leave this course a better leader.
The course includes 4 virtual, live, interactive sessions with (pre-work and post-work for each session) via Zoom and a 1:1 executive coaching session.
January 15, 2021 8:30-10:00 am
Establishing team culture
- Create your leadership philosophy
- Build trust with others
- Understand the benefits of psychological safety
- Establish a culture of psychological safety
- Demystify organizational culture
January 22, 2021 8:30-10:00 am
Understanding your leadership comfort zone
- Dial up your self-awareness
- Understand how your behavioral drives influence your leadership comfort zones
- Relate organizational culture to phases in business
- Separate your leadership tendencies from what is actually needed
- Create rituals to support your team’s needs
- Begin to align your intentions with your leadership impact
January 29, 2021 8:30-10:00 am
- Establish communication rituals
- Give effective 1:1 feedback
- Manage conflict
February 5, 2021 8:30-10:00 am
Leading with resilience and adaptability
- Understand what it takes to be a resilient leader
- Learn how to show your mastery in the storm
- Discuss the importance of adaptability
- Understand your own lens when it comes to innovation and agility
- Amy Leslie, CEO of Perspective Consulting, Inc.
- Haley Grayless, CEO of Vaxa Collective
$349 early bird registration fee through November 30. December 1 – January 12 $399 registration fee. Includes all sessions, one 1 on 1 executive coaching session and Predictive Index