Leading with Ethics, Character and Integrity Workshop - presented by CBIZ and MAP Consulting
MAP (Management Action Programs) Workshop sponsored in Kansas City by CBIZ
Packed with powerful scenes and pivotal breakthrough moments, the movie, “A Few Good Men,” reveals the fundamental elements of leadership and how they impact organizations. You will examine and analyze the role that leaders play in creating a culture where conscience, ethics, character, integrity, loyalty and honor can successfully co-exist.
- Learn key principles of effective leadership through character analysis in the movie
- Understand the role and importance of values in organizations and how they guide decision-making
- Acquire approaches to motivate team members through effective situational leadership
- Identify pivotal moments when group dynamics change and how to use them positively
- Examine the power of fundamental convictions in critical decision points