What Companies With < 25 Employees Should Know About Employee Benefits
Whether you are new to employer health insurance or are needing to evaluate your existing employee benefits plans for next year, this informational session is for you!
In this informative session, we will discuss the players in this market and the latest plans designed to control costs. We will cover how to secure cost-effective health plans for your employees and the opportunities to lower health insurance costs for your small business with 4 to 25 employees.
Questions you may be asking yourself:
- How can I save money on premiums while still offering useful/practical benefits to my employees?
- How can I affordably offer options superior to the individual marketplace for my employees and their families?
- Can I offer benefits to my employees without significantly adding to my overhead?
What You Will Learn:
- How you can properly assess your health insurance coverage.
- How to take advantage of new plan designs being offered to smaller employers to lower your cost.
- How companies new to employee benefits can offer coverage that is superior to the individual market at little cost to the employer.
You Should Attend:
- If you are a small business owner with 4 to 25 employees.
- If you currently offer benefits but want to lower your costs.
- If you don’t currently offer benefits and wish to do so, but worry about the cost.
- If you don't have the support of a full-time HR manager.
- If you don’t benefit from a regular comprehensive review of your employee benefits with an agent/agency or broker.