Handbag Designer / Maker
The Designer / Maker is responsible for researching and developing and making new Madison Stitch handbag products, from conceptual stage to completed prototype to products in production. The designer will need to research market trends, understand our target customer, and identify the best methods, materials, and tools to produce new designs sold under the Madison Stitch brand.
- Research new designs, develop new products, and test with market research group or target customers.
- Develop at least 6 new prototypes per year.
- Develop templates and patterns to make prototypes ready for production.
- Train studio makers on best practices for making products during production.
- Identify best practices to make designs quickly and efficiently.
- Work with team to make products in a production environment.
- Help manufacture vendor products made for other companies in the Kansas City area.