Regenerative Medicine - Stem Cell Therapy informational seminar
Catalyst Health Center and Northland Physical Medicine are teaming up in coalition as The Regenerative Treatment Centers of KC. Regenerative Medicine is the latest trend in the healthcare industry. Stem Cell therapy is offering patients the opportunity to avoid an invasive surgery with a long recovery time and actually heal the body from within. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy some great food, and a life changing presentation!
** Complimentary lunch/dinner served **
SPACES ARE LIMITED AND ARE AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE BASIS
(Must be 21 to attend)Why you should attend:
- You are suffering from joint pain, arthritis, sports injuries, or soft tissue damage.
- You are seeking an alternative to surgery or other traditional pain treatments and medications.
- You want to learn about a treatment option that's focused on regenerative medicine's benefits, so you can get back to doing the things you love as quickly and easily as possible.
What you'll learn:
- The latest scientific developments in regenerative medicine for orthopedic & nervous conditions
- How regenerative medicine could be a safer and more effective option
- How to get out of pain and avoid surgery or downtime
- How regenerative medicine works and the different types of treatments available.
- Are you a good candidate?
Feel free to contact us directly to RSVP to this exciting event!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-272-8150