Quantum Resource Professionals
- Staffing Solutions
- Education Services
- Health Care Services
A healthcare and education staffing company where professionals are valued as individuals. Quantum's service model is based on establishing long-term partnerships with both our staff and our clients.
Our leadership team is comprised of clinicians and educators who understand the needs of their staff and clients because of their direct experience in the field. We understand the workplace challenges professionals face and the barriers to finding a balance between careers and personal lives.
Established in 2002 as Quantum Health Professionals, Quantum set out to meet the rising need for allied health and nursing professionals in the Midwest.
Since the beginning, we've also used our staffing model in schools to help avoid staffing shortages of specialized education professionals such as school nurses, school psychologists, occupational and physical therapists, special ed teachers, ABA professionals, and STEM teachers. Due to our growth in this area, Quantum Education Professionals was formed.
With the creation of the Education branch, we rebranded to Quantum Resource Professionals to oversee our Education and Healthcare departments as the similar yet unique professional fields they are. We're still the same education and healthcare staffing company, we just outgrew our original name.
We also offer a service called Q360 Workforce Solutions, a one-step staffing solution for school districts to manage contract services, creating efficiencies in HR departments, increasing the fill rate of open positions, and decreasing the number of open positions, all at zero cost to schools.
Whom to Contact
- Jilandra CoffinDirector of School Psychologists & Mental Health Professionals
- John DavisVice President of Recruiting & Sales
- Traci DavisDirector of Business Development
- Frankie FerrettiDirector of Related Services
- Nathan RainesDirector of Special Education
- Hannah ReedDirector of Communications
- Anna RobbVice President of Allied & Related Services
- Riley RobertMarketing & Graphic Arts Director
- Troy RobertCOO
- Kim Scott-RobertCEO
- Tracy TormesVice President of ABA & Special Education
- Stacey WoodyardSenior Vice President of Operations & HR